Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zebra print what?!??

So here I am again. I had a fun filled day of Wally world shopping, as well as cooking chicken fajitas for dinner. And I topped off the night with Justin taking care of Scarlett so I can paint my nails. Little things like that make me so happy. I did zebra print nail design, and I love it! I don't need to go waste $50 bucks on some asian nail salon just for the nail tech to talk smack about me in her native tounge. bitch please! I usually am more pleased when I do it myself anyways. So lover told me tonite we are having the 4th of July party here. I guess that means I have a lot of stuff to plan out before hand. We've had a couple small BBQs here before, but I plan on stepping this one up a notch. Plus my cousin Nicolle and her boyfriend will be visiting. I need to polish off my housewife skills for this. lol. But I do have some time to figure things out, so Im not too worried. Need to jump up my coupon finding for all the BBQ stuff we will need. Okay, I think it times for bed. I cracked my head pretty hard earlier on the corner of the bathroom cabinet. I have a huge lump on my head and am possible concussed, I think my eyelashes should hug it out!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment