Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Wife, Happy Life!

Well I was checking on some old emails and had come across a live journal account I had used back in high school. It was so nice to relive some of those memories, and some of the entries were from when I first met & fell in love with Justin. It was so heartwarming to read what I was feeling the first few times we hung out. Back then I had thought he was a great guy and possibly would make a good boyfriend. Now here we are 8 years later married and a beautful baby girl . These are my writings from many years ago and today I still can go on&on about how much I am in love with him. It helped me realize I have everything I have ever dreamed of and more. So now I want to blog about my life now so years from now I can look back and remember these wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment